CallingLink Premier Residential Plan*
With CallingLink Premier Residential Telephone service you have the best of both worlds with VoIP and analog telephone service. Our service can connect to your current in-home telephone wiring and you can continue to use your existing telephones if desired.
Premier Residential Telephone service!
Setup Fee of $50 and then $35 Monthly **
The Residential CallingLink Premier Plan Includes:
1) Multiple Calling Features such as call forwarding, find-me/follow-me, voicemail to email, and more.
2) Voice Mail with Dial-In retrieval and Emailed recorded Messages with speech to text conversation.
3) Web Clint Calling and answering with Video conferencing that compares to ZOOM
4) Storage of Contact information for quick lookup and calling.
5) iOS and Android Phone App
*You’ll need a reliable internet connection such as DSL, cable, or fiber from an Internet Service Provider (ISP). The standard bandwidth required for VoIP is 100 Kbps per device. (10 Mbps = 10,000 Kbps) Depending on the type of data and features you’ll use, you might need more bandwidth than the standard. Our CallingLink device will connect directly to your modem or router using an Ethernet cable. A Telephone Cord with Standard Male RJ11 Plugs on both ends will be needed for connecting from the CallingLink device to your in-home wiring or telephone.
**Once you’ve signed up and paid the initial setup fee we begin working to provision your new residential service and connection device. It will be delivered to your home address by USPS or UPS within 7-14 days.